Hyve is committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and upholding the highest standards of safety and wellbeing for its employees and customers.
This Customer Code of Conduct (the “Customer Code”) sets out the standards of behaviour you can expect from us and in turn, the standards of behaviour we expect from our customers.
While you are a customer of Hyve, you can expect the following behaviours:
- We will always treat you with fairness, integrity, dignity and respect.
- We will be respectful of the many different values, beliefs, cultures and religions held by our many customers.
- We will communicate with you in as timely a manner as is possible, explaining our processes and decisions in a way that is understandable.
- All of our interactions with you will be open, transparent, fair and governed by our policies and procedures.
In return, we expect the following behaviours from our customers:
- No form of harassment, victimisation, bullying, discrimination or threatening, malicious or abusive language or conduct will be tolerated towards our staff, visitors, other customers or service providers.
- You will treat such persons with fairness, integrity, dignity and respect.
- You will respect the values, beliefs, cultures and religions of such persons.
- You will comply with all reasonable instructions given by our employees and the employees of the venue whilst participating in our events and during build up and breakdown periods. We will do everything we can to make these instructions clear.
Of course, our customers tend to follow this Customer Code. However, where this is not the case:
- We will communicate with you and explain where we believe the Customer Code has been broken.
- We will strive to resolve the situation.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our events, refuse service or ask you to leave the venue.
Of course, we will always strive to follow this Customer Code. However, where you do not believe that this is the case:
- We will endeavour to resolve complaints as quickly as possible.
- Where appropriate, you will be referred to the appropriate senior manager.
- If your matter cannot be resolved through these channels, you can e-mail your complaint to us here: email@example.com.