Bett’s Hosted Channel Programme recognises the important role that specific channel partners play in facilitating connections between education institutions and manufacturers at Bett.
Hosted Channel Programme
What is the Hosted Channel Programme?
The Hosted Channel Programme is a collaboration between Bett and channel partners to enhance the experience of educators and decision-makers from around the world.
To qualify for the programme, resellers and channel partners nominate the group of schools, colleges, universities and governments that they will be hosting at Bett to receive a free ticket to the show and lots of great benefits.
What do Hosted Channel Partners get?
- Free tickets to Bett UK (worth £1250 each!)
- Free upgrade to Connect @ Bett as a buyer to be able to connect with targeted Solution Providers
- A free toolkit to promote Bett to education institutions, including bespoke invitations to Bett UK and events at Bett UK
- Assistance in tailoring your end-users Bett experience with brand-new programmes, TableTalks and Tech User Labs.
How do I apply?
To join the programme, channel partners including Resellers, Distributors, and Integrators, must:
- Apply directly to Bett by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of manufacturers you work with and the education institutions you are hosting at Bett
- Nominate a group of education institutions you bring to Bett UK by 13 December 2023
- Facilitate the attendance of a group visitors from education institutions to Bett UK 2024
Places are limited; please apply early to avoid disappointment.