What is Safe & Secure?
Safe & Secure is an evolution of our already market-leading health and safety measures. Please also look out for our Safe & Secure stamp. Wherever you see this logo digitally or onsite it confirms that we have ensured the highest health and safety standards across the event. Check our Safe & Secure protocol here.
What measures are you taking to keep us safe onsite?
Your health, safety and comfort has been, and continues to be, our number one priority. In light of this, we have developed Safe & Secure standards. Please note that you or your staff should not attend the event if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms. Check out all our measures before, during and after the show here.
What is required to gain entry into Bett?
We require all attendees (visitor, exhibitor and contractor personnel) to pre-register in advance of arrival at the venue.
Your badge will be sent to you to print at home, ensuring a quicker and simpler arrival process.
In addition, all attendees will be required to show proof of COVID-19 status on arrival at the venue, this will need to be one of the following in the form of:
- Proof of completion of a full course of vaccination 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Proof of a Negative Lateral Flow Test result, taken within 48hrs of arrival.
- Proof of a Negative PCR Test result, taken within 48hrs of arrival.
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
- Please note, UK-based visitors can use their NHS Covid Pass, and international visitors, the equivalent from their country of origin.
Lateral flow tests are available from gov.uk website or your local pharmacy.
For further details on how to prove your COVID-19 status and FAQs please click here.