The Education Show moved to sit inside Bett in 2020 and is now fully integrated to the show as its own zone. With an extended offer including hundreds of non-tech solutions providers, CPD content presentations, the Education Show zone gives school leaders, business managers and teachers the benefit of saving time and energy by being able to purchase school essentials in one place.
Education Show @ Bett
Thinking about visiting the Education Show @ Bett?
A one-stop-shop for all the supplies and information you need to make the most of your school budget.
Our best practice presentations, demonstrations and range of suppliers will ensure you can challenge your thinking, discover new solutions and learn from practical implications behind policy and insightful school management best practices.
- Range of suppliers | Featuring all the non-EdTech solutions providers needed to equip schools under one roof.
- Product Experience | Hands-on demonstrations, a range of exhibitors and engaging products for schools.
- Learning-Driven | Timely, topical, practical content focusing on Policy, Pedagogy and School Management.
- Time, money and energy-saving | A three-day experience that fully prepares leadership teams to make their schools more effective whilst also offering free CPD accreditation for personal development.
- Be part of the world’s largest gathering of school leaders attending Education Show and Bett, both at ExCeL in 2022.
- A cost-effective platform to showcase your products and solutions.
- Focus on face-to-face meetings.
- Covering the full range of sectors within the education community, including Early Years, Primary, Secondary, HE and FE, with UK & international audience.
Thinking about exhibiting at the Education Show @ Bett?
This year, located inside the world’s leading EdTech event Bett, the Education Show will attract 30,000+ visitors, from the UK and overseas, offering a one-stop shop of resources and solutions that will make a real impact on the health and wealth of education establishments.
We want visitors to get hands-on experiences and face-to-face meetings with people like you so they can make informed purchasing decisions.