- World's biggest EdTech show.
- Bringing together educators, leading EdTech companies, suppliers and some of the most exciting, innovative SMEs & startups.
- Completely free to attend.
- This is a Covid Safe & Secure event (what is this?)
Bett - Registration is Live
Who can you meet?
From returning market-leading companies to exciting new EdTech startups, there are hundreds of different exhibitors that fill the halls in 2022.
Discover what you can expect from our 2022 conference from new theatres to exclusive CPD and start to shape your show journey.
Helping you get around
Explore our Zones
Bett's solution zones highlight the top solutions that you want to see in your institutions. With so many exhibitors at Bett, we are bringing back zones that highlight the top solutions that you want to see in your institutions.
You will again be able to pinpoint exactly where you want to go and who you want to meet during the three-day event.
What's new at Bett 2022?
We are excited to be launching some new areas and programmes to help you get the most of your time when visiting us - take a look below at what's on offer
Brought to you by Bett and Learnit, connecting global educator leaders with relevant education solution providers through carefully curated 1:1 meetings.
- A showcase of how schools and universities can harness this growing industry to engage students, support teaching and learning objectives and identify future skills.
- Our new theatre is the place to come for policy, digital strategy, whole school management, K12 transformation and more.
Who visits Bett?
To facilitate your journey and tailor your visit to your specific needs and priorities, we’ve identified eight key visitor categories that represent our education community. Check your profile and the top reasons you should come to Bett.
Safe & Secure
Your health, safety and comfort has been, and continues to be, our number one priority. As our industry moves forward, we are dedicated to delivering events and facilitating trade with health and safety at the top of the agenda. In light of this, we have developed Safe & Secure standards.