Demystifying Low Level Concerns
The guidance on dealing with allegations against staff was updated in September 2021. From speaking with a number of our customers, we know that many schools and colleges are currently looking at how their existing policy covers this topic, which has prompted a number of questions.
- What is a “Low Level Concern”? If an incident falls below the harm threshold, where do we draw the line? What should we be recording and how?
- How does this fit into your wider safeguarding culture? For example, how best to win over cynical staff?
- How is recording information about staff affected by the GDPR?
- How will you spot the patterns and trends that may need escalation?
- How to encourage reporting without opening the door to malicious accusations?
We have arranged for experts in the field of “low level concerns” to provide you with authoritative guidance and the answers to all these questions. There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the 45 minute seminar for you to raise any further queries.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE: