- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Robotical brings learning to life with a fully-programmable, walking, dancing robot that teaches kids aged 5+ how to code in a fun, relevant way. With more than 7,000 robots sold already, Marty the Robot is found in schools and code clubs in 65 countries around the world.
- Fun & engaging - Marty is a humanoid robot with a big personality that creates an instant human connection!
- STEAM-class-in-a-box - Marty comes with lesson plans that align to the various national and regional curricula
- Integrates with other ares of learning - Such as Literacy (ELA), Numeracy (math) and Health & Wellbeing (SEL)
- Lots of flexibility in use - Marty is best suited for age 5-12 but the functionaility and learning resources supports all pupils through to secondary education
- 1:1 training via video & chat support with our inhouse experts to train and help you become a confident STEM champion
BETT Awards Finalist in Hardware category NEW KS1 & KS2 Maths Resources NEW Automatic Assessment Software robotical.io | bett spokesperson: ben henderson-palmer | PR: steph middleton, 07515 738605
These A5 sized coloured cards are used with your Marty while in 'Screen free mode'. They make for a great introduction to coding for young children.
MARTY THE ROBOT V2 - THE WALKING, DANCING, CODING COMPANION!
A colour sensor for Marty V2 has all the functionality of the IR Obstacle sensor and more!
Here's what our wonderful users and customers have to say about the latest version of Marty the Robot - Marty V2!
We learned a lot from producing Marty the Robot V1... having taken on board all the feedback from educators, we bring you Marty V2! Packed full of sensors this Marty is bigger and better than ever.
Why give Marty the Robot a try? Find out about the K-5 learning progression and learning concepts covered.
Meet Marty the Robot. A fully-programmable, customisable, walking robot that's full of character! Download for a list of key features, including connectivity and compatability.