Charanga is one of the world’s leading online teaching and learning platforms and suppliers of educational software and materials for music learning. We have a reputation for providing award-winning curricula, accessible technology, professional development and training that, together, boost the quality of music in schools.
- Music platform of choice for schools in 64 countries.
- World-class educational technology.
- Used in the classroom and at home.
Charanga’s work internationally is twofold:
- Supporting schools with our platform and music education programmes for students aged 4–16.
- Partnering with national and state governments and other providers to support their ambitions for change in music education.
We work closely with over 100 UK local authorities, multi-academy trusts and international school groups. We also have notable partnerships with governments in Wales, South Australia, Denmark, and the Czech Republic.
- A fully customisable platform
- Secure sharing of content
- Quality-assured CPD and training