Your Student Progress Superpower
Learning Ladders provides assessment that goes way beyond tracking to effectively support teaching and learning for EYFS and Primary settings. Curriculum management tools support SLT with whichever curricula they use, in any language. Data analysis for school leaders incorporates formative assessment, summative assessment, and GL assessments to give a well-rounded picture of every child alongside whole school and vulnerable group summaries. A wealth of high-quality resources are linked to objectives, including BBC Bitesize, Developing Experts, and Oak National Academy, giving teachers everything they need for lesson planning. Self-marking homework saves teacher workload and contributes towards the personal learning journey for every pupil. Parental engagement is enhanced through the Parent Portal with teacher-written articles across the core curriculum to further support learning past the classroom. The child is at the centre with Learning Ladders, with all stakeholders involved and supported to facilitate meaningful conversations around learning.
Learning Ladders has several modules and schools that use all of these see the biggest impact on their students.
- Your Curriculum in your language with an added resource
- Formative Assessments against your curriculum
- Gap Analysis, Reports, and visibility with both formative, summative, and GL Assessments.
- Learning Journey Booklets to create independent learners
- Bilingual Parent Portal
- Share Homework with self-marking with immediate feedback
- Saving online work portfolio to save as evidence plus sharing with parents
- Automated end-of-year reports.
- Achievement Monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence
- Assessment services
- Curriculum improvement
- Distance Learning
- Educational/Instructional Software
- Learning Materials
- Connectivity & Communication solutions
- Leadership & Management