The Virtual Reality Platform for Education
The Virtual Reality Platform supports the planning and management of the educational process, including:
• Monitoring and reporting on the progress of the simulation, its duration, and erroneously and correctly completed activities.
• Sharing simulation scenarios prepared by university teaching staff for specific classes.
• Creating a comprehensive educational pathway including i.a. preparation and proper execution of simulations.
• Verification of specific skills learned during virtual exercises.
• Motivating learning through gamification mechanisms, such as scoring in rankings.
• Conduct standard, hybrid or online courses.
• Make use of video conferencing, virtual classroom, online consultation.
• Create e-learning courses, educational materials, surveys.
• Provide open multilingual instructional resources (MOOC).
• Import subjects and course groups from the dean’s office system.
• Make courses more interesting by using VR simulators and virtual IT labs.
• Automate the process of analyzing the compliance of teaching materials with accessibility standards.
• Use the calendar and gain access to up-to-date deadlines and tasks.
• Create questionnaires and conduct online surveys efficiently.
• Use boards, forums, messages, blogs, chat rooms in communication.
• Introduce gamification mechanisms and motivate students.
• Use the knowledge base: create, share resources and articles.
• Plan dates and schedule exam times.
• Conduct oral and written exams in an online format.
• Randomize questions and define the number of attempts and pass rates.
• Use the available tools to create written tests.
• Verify student identity and detect abuse automatically.
• Generate certificates for supplemental exams.
• Share exam results and grades on the platform.
• Inspect and review the curriculum and the realization of the classes.
• Check students’ activities and learning progress.
• Oversee the examination process.
• Use and create reports and analyses.
- Classroom Resources
- School Administration/ Management
- Educational/Instructional Software
- Learning Management Systems
- VLE - Virtual Learning Environments
- IT Services