Enhance pupil performance
- Compare academic performance to school and/or government standards. Ensure counteractive measurements are put in place when required.
- Analyse trends in subject selections and the subsequent results in order to boost productivity and performance.
- Observe behavioural markers to monitor key indicators in areas such as attendance and discipline in order to establish when invention is needed.
- Scrutinise pupil results across exams in order to determine if they are responding effectively to additional help and amend methods if required
- Monitor registration numbers and class sizes over time to ensure effective resource planning and funding requirements.
- Analyse extra curricular clubs and activities such as sports, cooking, homework and dancing to ensure attention is in the correct areas and amend where required.
- Track ‘wrap-around care’ numbers to ensure appropriate resourcing is dedicated.
- Track average pupil results by subject, teacher or year group.
What does it mean?
- Ensure that all stakeholders have access to a single, accurate and current view of key performance indicators that can be easily analysed.
- Drive effective daily/weekly/monthly/annual decision making and strategic planning.
- Track success of pre-defined goals and act in advance when necessary.
A well managed Business Intelligence solution can significantly improve efficiency and effectiveness in administration as well as enhance the teacher / pupil experience.
- Attendance Management
- Data Management & Storage
- Managing Information Systems