Mini Mash is an online space for little learners. It is an interactive virtual classroom where children as young as 2 can explore, learn, and create in a safe space. It combines the Purple Mash early years favourites with brand new content and resources, making it the perfect platform for stimulating inquisitive minds and promoting digital literacy.
Whether you’re an independent childminder, nursery practitioner or reception teacher, Mini Mash contains content to support the first steps your children take in learning.
- 7 learning areas and 25 topic packs. In each you’ll find a range of engaging content and tools that are perfect for individual or group activities.
- Specially designed to be easy to use, making it perfect for young children.
- Works on a range of devices including laptops, desktops and tablets.
- Work can be saved and shared easily with virtual trays which can be made visible to parents.
- Free with Purple Mash or can be purchased separately for nurseries, childcare providers and parents.
To find out more about Mini Mash visit 2simple.com/mini-mash/
- Distance Learning
- Educational/Instructional Software
- Learning Materials