MindView has been adopted in: over 120 Colleges and Universities in the UK, 2000+ Schools in France, Colleges and Schools in the USA and over 5 million users world wide, as an inclusive learning tool, with emphasis on targeted intervention for learners with specific need.
Secondary Schools are recognising the value of MindView not only as a software for learning support but as also utilised for; Teaching & Learning, Pastoral and used to help deliver qualifications such as the Extended Project, Business Studies and Computer Sciences.
MindView is Ideal For:
- Supporting individuals with learning difficulties (Dyslexia, ASD) organise their thoughts and visualise ideas
- Outline documents in a non-linear fashion and automatically transfer to Microsoft Office Documents (Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Extended Writing, Presentations, Coursework, creating Citations and Bibliographies
- Creating Graphical Organisers for learning new concepts and improving memory recall
- Note taking and document management
- Removing the anxiety and stress associated with reproducing the same information over and over
- Distance Learning
- Educational/Instructional Software
- Learning Materials
- Special Educational Needs