01 Mar 2022
DynamoPost14 - Dyscalculia Assessment
- Provides an individual Number Sense developmental profile and identifies number sense strengths and areas for repositioning.
- Performance Profile that is mapped to the Functional Skills framework (E1, E2, E3, L1, L2).
- Identifies if the individual is at risk of developmental dyscalculia and/or maths developmental delays.
- Provides an Individual Support Plan that outlines the targeted areas of learning across a range of Strands, supported by the speed of processing, response times and scores.
- Provides a detailed Recommendations Report that describes the assessment outcomes, recommendations and suggested manipulatives.
- differentiates developmental dyscalculia from maths developmental delays.
- Easy to administer online dyscalculia assessment supported with observation tools.
- Maintains a score history that can monitor progress and performance after the intervention.
- Inclusive SEN/ALN accommodations support audit tools.
- Assessment Feedback
- Classroom Resources
- School Administration/ Management
- Special Educational Needs
- Tuition and after school program
- Achievement Monitoring
- Assessment services
- Curriculum improvement
- Distance Learning
- Educational/Instructional Software
- Learning Materials
- VLE - Virtual Learning Environments
- Professional Services