01 Aug 2019
Dynamic Classroom platform
Functionality of the environment
Dynamic classroom provides the teacher with the following functionalities:
- Ready-to-use learning content for primary school, divided into classes.
- Methodical guidelines for working with the learning content – a book for the teacher.
- Admin panel through which the teacher can create interactive tasks.
- Opportunity to create a virtual classroom to which students gain access through a permanent connection.
- Ability to share a task to the student's device for independent work.
- Opportunity for feedback from the student's device to check and comment on the solution made.
- Interactive learning content for the touch screen – allows taking notes, marking, moving objects, using audio and video resources and more.
- Access to a library of developed team tasks with resources to them.
- Access to an image gallery to develop your own digital resources.
- Ability to upload multimedia content.
- Classroom Resources
- Educational/Instructional Software
- Learning Materials