Learnetic vs Covid-19: our initiatives for equal chances in remote education
When the pandemic closed our schools, keeping education accessible & manageable became our number one goal. To fight the disorientation, lack of technological preparation and insufficient funds, we decided our solutions have to be complex, easy to apply and free of charge. As a result of our initiatives:
1. hundreds of teachers received free e-teaching training;
2. educational publishers encouraged by Learnetic shared over170 textbooks free of charge;
3. the teachers created over 1500 interactive lessons in mInstructor, our free authoring tool;
4. 220 000+students took part in International Mathematical Kangaroo hosted online
on our LMS platform;
5. the number of Polish schools registered for free on mCourser tripled. We’ve also organized 4 conferences and 34 webinars for 40 000 attendees — teachers, therapists, school authorities
and those determined to provide the best education regardless of circumstances.
We’re happy to have proved that EdTech companies can unite and help in such difficult times — and ready for the new challenges!